Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome to Observing Scenery with Sam

Hey Everyone! My name is Samantha Stewart and I'm a senior here at UMD. Just to tell you a little bit about myself, I am from a large family and I'm a very open and chatty person. I enjoy meeting new people, making new friends and trying new things. I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about what my blog is going to be about but I am into nutrition so I think that I will be tying that into my posts quite often. I plan to some posts that discuss ways that you can eat healthy that both benefit you and the environment.

There are 5 possible types of posts on my blog. They include:

  1.  Advocacy Project
  2.  Eye Openers
  3.  Reflections
  4.  Read 'n' Seed
  5.  Share and Voice


If you notice at the bottom of this post, the categories will be listed as labels. This post has been labeled with all five kinds of posts. You will also see the number of each kind of post in my Labels Gadget at the top of the page. All post titles from now on will begin with one of the five categories above.

The members of my web group are:

  1.  Shelby S.- shelby@reusingandrecylingwithshelby
  2.  Bailey S.-bailey@naturallivingwithbailey
  3.  Lana S.-Lana@Lana'sCove
  4.  Dr.V/Kristen- Amy & Kristen@Enviro-SurfingwithAmy&Kristen


You can subscribe to my blog by clicking the subscribe gadget in the gadget column. You can also follow my blog by clicking "Follow this Blog" in the gadget column. You can see my complete profile and all the blogs I am following by clicking on "See Complete Profile"


This is the first time I have ever blogged before so I am still learning the ropes and figuring things out as I go along. I have a feeling though that I am really going to enjoy writing a blog and I hope you enjoy reading my post and I am open to any and all comments that anyone may have in relation to my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Nutrition is an important topic to be interested in. I am sure that are a lot of green ways to eat healthy and a lot of ways to eat out of environmentally friendly containers.

    ReplyDelete